It’s payback time for any woman who ever suffered politely, as a child, through long evenings of viewing Uncle Raymond’s vacation slides. Niagara Falls, The Grand Canyon, Flintstone Village…
Frankly, my dear, the 7 Wonders of the World look waaaaay better in daylight, recycled as a stunning tote!
Each 7 Wonders tote (by Red Camper at Eco-Handbags.ca) is unique — the selection of recycled 35mm slides will vary from bag to bag — but all are road-trip ready and come loaded with standard features:
- Stainless steel hardware – like your favourite truck stop silverware
- Soft rubber handles – won’t callus your drivin’ hands
- Handles just the right length – put it over your shoulder and go!
- Road map bottom – so you always know where you are
- One authentic Red Camper “naked lady” slide – how did that get in there?!
Handbags, clutch purses, cell phone cases, tote bags — Eco-Handbags.ca offers a one-stop showcase for environmentally friendly bags to suit every budget, age and mood.
It’s about accessorizing with humanity, ingenuity and flair. It’s a vibrant testimony to the possibility of reducing, recycling and re-using the unwanted products of this Earth.
In true-green style, Eco-Handbags.ca is associated with 1% for the Planet, an alliance of businesses committed to protecting the natural environment and maintaining a healthier planet. As such, Eco-Handbags.ca has committed donate at least 1% of its annual net revenues, each year, to environmental organizations worldwide.
It’s all about helping the environment… one handbag at a time.