I’ll probably never get over craving an Andy Sanchez vanity top, or Shawn Lovell’s metal-sculpture bed where the term “forest canopy” is almost literal… but there’s an endless supply of tree-inspired objets of home decor to snag our attention — and here’s a selection of recent finds:
Clockwise from upper left:
- Yellow Gocco Tree and Tissue Paper Note Cards by bubbledog on Etsy.
- Forest Leaf Collection twig-inspired silverware by Michael Aram [via stuff-i-like]
- Jelly Beans’ bright watercolour painting, The Turning evokes the spirit of autumn. [via Morrgan’s Creatures]
- Gum tree jewellery stand by Polli can double as a tabletop screen.
- Woodwright’s oval tree pendant is handcrafted in birch wood.
- Red tree notecards by tamar say “I love you” inside.
- The Alberto clotheshorse — Casamania by Frezza — is actually inspired by coral plants, but it reminds me of the stark shape of a dead tree against the distant skyline, very elegant and sculptural.